Monday, May 18, 2009

Haldirams : Select city walk saket



Last weekend we went to Haldirams at Select citywalk. I visited this place after a longg time and was very sceptical about what to eat.
I went with the traditional north Indian delicacy - chhole bhature. And believe me it was worth a second helping. The bhaturas were well cooked, and chhole had just the right spices. I gobbled down the food and went for a second helping..It is certainly worth the money you spent

Rating : 4/5
Price: Rs 60 per plate

8 comments:

  1. Yummy !! My mouth has started watering now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not that good!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tomorrow is my birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why don't you wish me ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    ReplyDelete