Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Ice cream delights



Are you an ice cream freak like me??? I become a compulsive ice cream addict, specially during summer months. This leads to weight watching go for a toss. And believe me, I have been eating dollops of the delicious looking sinful thing almost daily for the past month.. Do not know why cannot get over the craving for more. Here are some thoughts on this
1. Gianis: I never discovered the local milky brand before I relocated to west delhi. Giani jees ice creams are a must have for people looking for creamier and softer flavours in ice creams. His  tutty fruitty is the best I ever had. So is the inviting green pistachio, pink soft strwaberry in its crunchy cone and walnut. A visit to one of the parlours in west delhi is a must. 
2. Mother dairy: It is definitely the cheapest and the tastiest option for ice cream. The new shahi kesar sundae flavour is delightful. So is the butter scotch cup. If you like something crunchy, go for the almond crunchy cone with hard chocolate crunchy layer right at the bottom waiting for your munch:).
3. India gate: India gate has a large hoard of Venus ice creams. However, I would prefer to go for the traditional barf ki chuski( sweet color in crushed ice) in kaala khatta or roohafza. It reminds me of my school days.

Will come back soon with more ... till then ... enjoy ur dollops.

No comments:

Post a Comment